Creating a folder in Yahoo mail is necessary to filter out the unnecessary mails or the mail of some important person One can create a numerous number of folders according to the respective work of the user. This can be done in different modes by using these steps specified procedure.
For Desktop Version
- Find the label “Folders” on the left of the Yahoo email page and below all default folders.
- Click on the “New Folder” link below it, a new text box will appear and prompt you to name the folder.
- Name the folder and press enter.
For Yahoo Mail Classic
- Locate the section named “My Folders” on left side of Yahoo mail.
- Click on Edit.
- Type the name of folder below the “Add Folder” option.
- Click on Add.
- Click on the menu on the top left of the app.
- Scroll down the menu to the FOLDER area where you will find custom folders.
- Click “Create a new folder”.
- Name the folder when prompted.
- Click on “Save” in order to create a Yahoo email folder.
For Mobile Browser Version
- Click on the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines).
- Click on “Add Folder” present next to the section of “My Folders”.
- Name the folder.
- Click on “Add”.
- Click on “Inbox” link to get back to your mail.