To receive a Yahoo Account Key, you need to first try the following:
- Switch on the notifications in the Yahoo Mail app from your mobile device.
- Click on “Resend” on the Yahoo page and request for a new notification.
If you still do not get the Account Key, follow the steps below:
- Visiting the Yahoo sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and click on “Next”.
- Click on “email to sign in or Use text”.
- Enter the digits of your phone number that are missing and click on “Submit”.
- If you have currently access to this phone, click on “Yes, text me an Account Key”.
- In case you do not have access to this phone, you will get an option to verify your alternate email address.
- Enter the verification code to confirm.
- Finally, click on “Continue” to obtain access to your account.