To collapse or expand an email in a conversation, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the message snippet to expand or open the email.
- Click on the header (Data, Recipient, Sender) of an email to collapse or close the message.
To Delete an email in the conversation:
- First, you need to expand the email that you wish to delete.
- Click on “More” at the bottom of the email.
- Click on the option of “Delete Message”.
Note – To delete an entire conversation, you need to either select it and click on the “Delete” button or open it and then click on “Delete”.