Are you facing issues with your Yahoo! Mail and you aren’t able to get the necessary help from the Yahoo!’s help documents? There might be a bug causing the message to be unreadable and jumbled or attachment feature no longer working.
It doesn’t matter what kind of issues you are facing just contact Yahoo! for it and get help to resolve the problems. Moreover, before continuing to contact Yahoo! you should give a second try to find if the feature works which was posing issues previously if it does not then follow below steps for contacting Yahoo!.
Procedure to Contact Yahoo!
Yahoo! provides a few different contact options that enable you to get in touch with their support team. For instance, it offers to contact Yahoo! support team through Twitter or Facebook at @YahooCare or YahooCustomerCare respectively. Or just contact Yahoo customer support service.
Also, you can contact Yahoo! through email, make a request by following the below steps:
- Go to Yahoo! Help.
- At the top of the page find and click on ‘Mail’ tab.
- Now at the top left section, you’ll find a drop-down menu, click on it. Now select the Yahoo! Mail product that your facing troubles with, for example, Mail app for iOS / Android or Mail for Desktop or Mobile Mail.
- Now choose one reason that suites the problem for which you are contacting Yahoo! from the left part and under the ‘BROWSE BY TOPIC’ option.
- In case you don’t find the appropriate answer then continue with the following steps.
- Select ‘Mail for Desktop’ option from the drop-down.
- Click on the ‘Mail Quick Fix Tool’ option found on the right section of the Yahoo! Help page.
- Now by clicking the link provided there open ‘Yahoo! Mail Quick Fix Tool’ page.
- Select the issue you are facing from the drop-down.
- Under the ‘Alternate Email’ option provide a different email address than the Yahoo! Mail address you are facing trouble with.
- Now enter the Yahoo! mail address that you have questions about, in the next text field.
- Enter the code in the field.
- Click on ‘Create Request’ to allow Yahoo! to identify your account issues.
- Now login to your email account that provided in the above step, there should be an email showing a summary of what Yahoo! finds. Also, they may provide an additional step for you to follow and troubleshoot your problems.
Note: The entire process may take up to 2 hours, or even complete 24 hours.