If you want to switch your email services from Yahoo! To Gmail and want to forward your important mails to Gmail account, we will tell you a process how to do it. By this process, you can easily configure your Gmail account to handles mails from Yahoo. You will not need to know people about your new email address. They will know it automatically.
Procedure To Forward :
- Log into your Yahoo! Mail account
- Set Yahoo! to forward emails to any email address
- In the upper right corner, click gear button> settings
- You will be directed to a new Window
- Click Account Tab, Yahoo! and connected mails will be displayed
- Click Yahoo! Mail account at the top of Accounts Windows
- This will direct you to Yahoo! Mail account settings.
- Scroll down and select Forward
- After forwarding now it depends on you what you want to do your Yahoo Mails. You can mark them read and
- Keep your emails stored in your original Yahoo! account.
- Now enter the email address you want to Forward messages
- Click Verify, the address to which you are forwarding your mails will receive verification message
- A pop-up window will appear after Clicking verify, your browser may block it. If it blocks, then click the pop-up icon on the right end of address bar. This will allow pop-ups from Yahoo!
- Open verification message to verify it is the account you entered
- It will add your Gmail account to Yahoo! Mail.