HP Officejet 4650 – Multifunction Printer
HP Officejet 4650 is a multifunction light-duty inkjet Printer with features best suitable for Home office use. It has two additional features ADF and Faxing apart from Print and scan. Moreover, it has the capacity to handle 100-sheet paper. The printer supports a duplexer for two- sided Printing and a Wi-Fi for Wireless Network.
HP Officejet 4650 – Features
Some of its features are as follows:
- The 4650 supports Wi-Fi Direct, a feature which is not supported by its strong competitive Printer Brother.
- It is actually a four-in-one printer. You can scan, copy, print and Fax documents with HP 4650.
- Its input tray can handle 100-sheets, hence it is considered an apt printer for light duty office use.
- You can use it as Home as well as Home-Office Printer.
- Further, the scanning becomes easier with this Printer. The Automatic Document Feeder of this Printer has capacity to handle 35- sheet legal size pages.
- You can also make use of its letter-size flatbed for Magazines and books etc. which you can’t fit through Feeder.
- You have the Freedom to print on legal size paper as well. This enables you to copy legal size originals.
- It lacks Ethernet but you have the advantage of its Wi- Fi connect.
- It is a lightweight Printer, so light that just one person can move it from one place to another. The Printer weighs just 14 pounds 7 ounces and size 7.5/17.5. 14.5 inches.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer – FAQ’s
These are some of the FAQ’s which you have send to us. Our experts have come up with apt answers to your questions. If you want to know more, you can write to us or visit our website.
How to use HP OfficeJet 4650 to copy documents?
It is very easy to copy documents in the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer. Just go to its Menu and select settings i.e. paper Number, size, type and color as per your requirements.
Just follow the below given Procedure to copy documents in HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
For Single side
- Load input Tray with paper with the size and type as per the setting of the Printer
- Then Place the document which you wish to be copied on the scanner glass of Printer.
- In settings tab, press copy icon and choose required copy number
- You can select the type, size and quality of paper which suits better to your input paper on stack.
- Then Tap on copy icon
- Now choose between Color and Black and white. The options will be available on your screen.
- Then Press on OK.
For two-side documents
The Procedure to copy two side documents is as follows:
- Load input tray of Printer with apt size paper
- Place the document to be copied on scanner glass
- Press copy icon and choose number of copies in settings
- Choose 2-sided option.
- Change type, size and quality settings according to the nature of paper in input tray
- Then click on ‘Copy’
- Now choose from options Color and Black & white.
- Click OK
How to check Ink Level status in the HP OfficeJet 4650 Program
HP Printer users may be aware of this fact that that Ink levels are indicated on Printer software, this tells them when they need to change cartridges.
The procedure to check the ink level status in HP 4650 printer is as follows
- Choose Ink levels from HP 4650 Home screen
- It will show you the ink levels of cartridges installed in printer
- Then, set single-cartridge mode because it conserves your ink by printing in just one color. You can use this mode when you have only one cartridge present in your Printer
- While choosing this mode, you will have to pull plastic tab over the contacts of other cartridge slots. This is important to do to prevent your printer from detecting them.
How to setup Wireless Network on MAC?
The procedure to setup Wireless Network on MAC is as follows:
- Turn on your computer and load Printer software on it
- Then, press on the Wireless icon. Ensure first it is ON, then click airport bar on MAC
- Choose HP SETUP. In the settings column, choose Print Report Network Configuration
- Then Note Down network SSID after printing Report Network Configuration
- The Report will show you a list of the Printer connect to this network. Note IP address of your Printer. The name of your Network setup is HP.
- Then, open your browser and type this IP address.
- Then tap on Networking tab and then Wireless option
- Select a wireless network. Fill SSID
- Choose a type of Web encryption from Infrastructure. Then type password
- Print your Network Configuration page and then note SSID.
- Choose Setting Setup from Device Manager Information tab. Complete the procedure and start a Print job for test.