Modern Day age is all about passwords, your bank account password, ATM Password, computer password, credit card number, mail passwords and many more. So the chances are always there that you will forget passwords quiet often.
Here we will tell you about how to recover or reset your Yahoo mail password in case you forgot it.
Yahoo Mail is an email service created by an American Company Yahoo. For public use it if free, only the entrepreneurs are charged for it. It has a massive email storage capacity of 1TB, 100 filters which sort incoming messages. You can upload video files up to Size 100 MB.
There Are Three Methods To Recover Yahoo Mail Password:
- Mobile Phone
- Alternate Email Address
- Secret Questions
How to recover Yahoo Mail Password via Mobile Phone
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail. ( Learn How To Sign In Yahoomail.com)
- If you can receive text messages to the Mobile number listed, click Yes, text me.
- A verification code will be sent to your phone via a text message
- Enter the verification code in the space provided in the mail
- Click Submit> Continue> create new password
- Update your password
How to recover Yahoo Mail Password via Alternate email address Method
- Password Helper> Enter your email address
- Click No, I can’t receive text. You’ll see your alternate email address.
- Click Yes email me- A recovery link will be sent to this email address of yours.
- Enter verification code sent to you through mail
- Click Submit
- Click Create new password.
- Update your new Password And hence in this way, your Yahoo ID is recovered
If you have not a secondary email id available and your phone recovery No is also lost, Yahoo has a third way to recover your password i.e. Secret Questions method
- Password helper> I have a problem with my password
- Enter Yahoo Id
- Click Next> Use my secret questions> Next
- Enter your answers and then once again click Next
- Enter your password> Next> Done
- And your password has been recovered.