One can restore the contacts that were deleted in the last 14 days. Here are some simple techniques to restore individual contacts that were deleted in the last 14 days.
Procedure To Restore :
- Go to the Yahoo mail, click on the icon of Contacts.
- Click on “Deleted Contacts” in left column.
- Choose the contacts that you wish to restore.
- Click on “Restore Contacts” or “Restore” in order to get them back in your contact list.
- Click on “Done”.
To restore your entire contact list, follow the steps:
- Go to the Yahoo mail, click on Contacts icon.
- Click on “Actions” and click on “Restore from backup”.
- Choose a date to get back your contacts to from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Restore”.