How To Sign Into Your Tumblr account on PC| Desktop| Android phone
For Tumbler sign in, you will first of all you will need to create a Tumbler account of your own. The Sign up procedure is mentioned in a separate article. Once you will create a Tumbler account, then you will have to follow this procedure to login to your Tumbler account. The procedure is as given below
- Open your device Android phone or PC | Desktop
- Go to SignIn in page
- Enter your email.
- Enter Password in the relevant fields.
- Click on the “Log in” button to login to your Tumblr account
- This is all you need to do
How To Login To Tumblr Account On iPhone
The iPhone was one of the largest selling mobile phone in 2015 and 2016. Though the mobile phone is costlier but its quality features and average life span encourage users to buy it. Till 2015 Apple had sold 896 million iPhone’s and the number is expected to touch one billion in 2016. With so many people having an iPhone in their pocket, we have decided to tell you how to login to your Tumblr account on iPhone.
Follow this procedure to login to your Tumblr account on Android
- Unlock your phone and look for Tumblr icon
- Click on it to open Tumblr App.
- It will direct you to Sign in screen
- Click on Login
- Type your email id and password in the required fields
- Now click on Login
- If the spinning icon at the top starts rotating, that is the indication it is loading
- Once it loads we will reach to the Dashboard of Tumblr
How To Login To Tumblr account via Two-factor authentication method
Two-factor authentication method has been recently announced by Yahoo for Tumblr login to increase the security of your account. It secures your online account. Two –factor authentication method includes a one-time passcode along with username and password. The codes are generated through a Key fob or smartphone. This code will prevent hackers from intruding into your account. The feature is present in the setting section of the official website of Tumblr website.
Procedure to enable two –factor authentication is as follows:
- Go to Tumblr settings from a Desktop or PC
- Visit to the Security section and click on the slider button in account settings to activate two-factor authentication.
- Enter your password once again and enter your mobile number as well. Tumblr will text you SMS to this phone which contains initial login code.
- Enter the rest of the details in the relevant fields and click on Send.
- A new dialogue box will open on your settings page which will demand for six-digit login code.
- Enter the code into the entry box and click on Enable
- That is all you need to do to enable two-factor authentication for your Tumblr account.
- You will need a new passcode every time at the time of login. The passcode will be sent to your registered phone number and you have to retrieve it from the message box of your phone. There are authentication apps like Google’s Authenticator for Android, Blackberry and iOS phone. These Apps are used to generate authentication codes.
- Click on the ‘Generate mobile password’ icon on accounts Settings page on your Desktop and enter this password into your Tumblr App
How To Sign In To Tumblr account if the user forgets or losses password
If a user forgets Tumblr password, they will need to recover their password to login to their Tumblr account. The procedure to recover lost password is as given below
- Go to Tumblr sign in page
- Now type your email address in the relevant field
- Now Tap on reset password
- You will receive a confirmation text that a reset mail has been sent to your email address
- Click on Reset Password
- Type your new password two times and tap on ‘Set New Password’
- Enter this password on sign in page to login to your account.
How To Integrate and Login Tumblr within Facebook
Procedure to integrate and login Tumblr within Facebook is as:
- Visit Tumblr website and sign into your account
- Click on settings. The icon is present at the top of your Tumblr page
- Scroll down to click on Tumblr avatar or display picture option
- Click on ‘Facebook’ option
- Check ‘Share posts on your Timeline’
- A window will pop up on your screen and it will ask you to login with your Facebook account
- Click on yes and enter your id and password in one more window
- A dialog box will open on your screen. It says ‘Tumblr would like to access your public profile and friend list’.
- Click on OK to continue. Two new options will appear on your FB settings
- You can put a check mark to share comments, reply or like made to your timeline.
How To Integrate and Login Tumblr within twitter
Twitter is one more social media site having more than 500 million users around the globe. If you do not have too many followers on Twitter, you can add followers via your Tumblr account. Follow this procedure to integrate and login Tumblr within your Twitter account.
- Find Twitter option on the Tumblr avatar page
- Click to confirm ‘Share posts on your Twitter’
- A new window will open on your screen and it will provide you option ‘Sign in with Twitter’.
- Click and enter details of your Twitter Account
- Click on Authorize app’ option
- Your posts can be automatically shared to your twitter, but you can customize the settings, to choose only selected posts to share.
- You can also uncheck the boxes which tell you to share posts to prevent sharing of Tumblr updates.
- If a post is accidently shared on your twitter, you have the option to delete it as well.
- The same things apply to your Facebook account as well.
How To link Tumblr with Instagram
The procedure to link and login Tumblr within Instagram is as follows
- Click on your Instagram profile>> Context Menu>> Share settings>> Tumblr
- Now enter your Tumbler details, username and password
- Click on ‘Done’
- You will be taken back to ‘Share Settings Screen’
- ‘Tumblr’ menu option will have now a checkmark which means link is active in your Instagram.
What is Tumblr?
Tumblr is a microblogging site that enhances many features on your blog. You can share large multimedia files and documents via your Instagram, Facebook and twitter accounts.
This social media site was launched by David Karp in 2007 and taken over by Yahoo six years later in 2013. According to an estimate, Tumblr has more than 550 million monthly active users.
You can share multimedia files of any size on your blog. You can also publish images, text, slide shows and links to your Tumblelog. Since offers users multiple publishing features, you can publish a variety of contents on your Tumblelog. You can publish to your Tumblelog from your webmail account, SMS and audio posts from the phone. You can also schedule posts to publish in future.
You will remain in touch with your readers on blog via Facebook, twitter and Instagram