- Open the Yahoo Account security page. (https://login.yahoo.com/?done=https%3A%2F%2Flogin.yahoo.com%2Faccount%2Fsecurity%3F.lang%3Den-US%26.intl%3Dus%26.src%3Dyhelp%26.scrumb%3D0&.intl=us&.lang=en-US&.src=yhelp)
- Select Change password.
- Provide a new password.
- Select Continue.
- Open menu from the Menu icon.
- Select Manage Accounts in case of Yahoo Mail app.
- Go to Account info > Security Settings.
- Provide your security code. ...
- Open settings by tapping on the Settings icon.
- Go to Manage Accounts > Account Info > Security Settings.
- Select Phone numbers or Email ...
- In case there is no account associated with the entered email id, you will be getting a notification saying, “No Google account found with the given email address.” You can sign ...
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Go to Signing in to Google under Security.
- Click on Password. You’ll have to sign in again.
- Provide and confirm the new password, then click on Change Password.
- Go to the Account recovery page and follow the steps for recovering your account. Certain questions will be asked for confirming it’s your account and ...
- You linked your old village or game save with a different account. In this case, you’ll ...
- Log in to your Yahoo mobile messenger from your device.
- Click on the “Menu” option on the main menu screen of the Yahoo! Messenger.
- Scroll down and click on “Preferences”.
- Click on “Archive”, and make sure that the option is enabled on your cell phone. There, you will find the options including - “Yes, save all of my messages, but clear them each time I sign out” (default setting), “Yes, save all of ...
- Click on “Sort by” from the inbox.
- Choose how you want to organize your emails -
- If the conversation feature is enabled – Sort by date, attachments, unread or starred items.
- If the conversation feature is disabled – Any of the above along with sender and the subject.
- Go to the Yahoo mail, click on the icon of Contacts.
- Click on “Deleted Contacts” in left column.
- Choose the contacts that you wish to restore.
- Click on “Restore Contacts” or “Restore” in order to get them back in your contact list.
- Click on “Done”.
- Go to the Yahoo mail, click on Contacts icon. ...